- "A site to learn about the islands, activites, calendar of events, or
of events. The site is also in Japanese.
- Hawaii Ecotourism
- "Ecotourism is nature- and cultural- based tourism that is
ecologically sustainable and supports the well-being of local
- County of Kaua'i
- "The tropical paradise of Kauai basks amidst the sparkling blue
waters of the Pacific Ocean, about 20 minutes by air from Honolulu. Formed
some six million years ago, the island encompasses roughly 550 miles and is
the oldest and most northerly of the main Hawaiian Islands. To visit Kauai
is to quickly lose yourself in the quiet majesty of the island's lush
tropical setting and extraordinary natural heritage. Come, discover the
legendary aloha spirit that abounds in this friendly garden island
- Maui Visitors Bureau -
- "experience the magic that prompted Conde Nast Traveler Readers to
name Maui the "Best Island in the World" in 1994, 1995, and again
- Calendar of events through their homepage. [Be sure to see the IAO needle
and the seven pools, take a coat if you watch sun rise from the
This page produced by Corey Leonhard, Ph.D.
© 1997 - 2011, all rights reserved.